About Amish Furniture Warehouse
Thank you for visiting Amish Furniture Warehouse online, we would like to take a minute to tell you about ourselves. We are a Christian based, family owned furniture store who has been manufacturing furniture for over 30 years. We have a combined 150 years furniture experience.
The mission of our store is this:
To set ourselves apart from other furniture stores and businesses by treating our customers with respect, honesty and integrity.
To give our customers the best furniture we can, by getting to know them as a person, not a dollar figure.
To sell quality furniture built in the USA at an affordable price.
We set these goals because we know these are the first steps for a furniture business to thrive. But above all else, our family believes that faith, honesty and integrity are the marks of true success in business and life.
The reason we started making furniture and selling Amish furniture, was to give people real quality and beauty, at affordable pricing. Our main goal is to provide the best furniture possible and provide outstanding personalized service.
We custom build bedroom furniture, living room furniture and dining room furniture, as well as individual furniture pieces, that include entertainment centers, hutches, home and office bookcases. With our stronger inner construction, and outer frame, any piece of furniture we build, we guaranteed for as long as you own it.
We will work with you to design and create a beautiful addition to your furniture collection. You give us the dimensions, select your hardware and wood, and the Amish Furniture Warehouse will build that piece of furniture for you.
Our drawers are solid wood, with side mounts and self closing glides. Furniture can be built in cherry, maple, oak, brown maple and 1/4 sawn white oak.
We really love what we do and its so much fun to see people excited about their new furniture.
When you walkthrough our door, you are not just a number to us. We love to visit and get to know our customers. We have found that by getting to know you we have more insight and understanding of what your furniture needs are.
Over the years we have seen furniture stores come and go. Many of whom offered low quality furniture at high prices. We have chosen to continue our commitment to selling quality furniture, at factory direct pricing.
Knowledge and know how is important when shopping for furniture. You work hard for your money, and we do too. We know that most people can't afford to waste it. When you come to our store we give you that knowledge and let you do the decision making.
WHAT EVERY PERSON SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUYING FURNITURE
- When looking at ads or price tags always remember that manufacture suggested retail means it's always higher then a store average price.
- Do the math and look at the Bottom Line Price.
- Shop around - make sure you're getting the best deal.
- Look at the quality and guarantees - inspect it, look it over completely. Open the drawers, look at the back of the furniture.
- Open the tables, turn over the chairs and search to be sure - is there press board or plywood in them? Never take a salesperson's word for it.
- How long has the company been around? Make sure you are 100% sure of the product and the company selling it to you!
- There are so many gimmicks and lines out there. Be careful - you work too hard for your money to be throwing it away.
- If you're not sure what to look for, we would be glad to show you. We have nothing to hide!
Beautiful furniture that's built and sold by people who actually care - because we choose to do it right.